I love potato salad, I love dill, and love my greens, so this Greek potato salad with kale fits the bill.
You can use either plant-based yogurt or vegan mayo for the dressing.
I like to use red potatoes, but you can use any type you like.
If you need an easy recipe to take to summer parties, this one will please everyone.
Greek Potato and Kale Salad
- 3 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup packed kale, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup plant-based yogurt or vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp maple or agave syrup
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp garlic, minced (or 1/2 tsp garlic powder)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dill, dried (or 1 tbsp fresh)
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- vegan feta cheese crumbles
- diced tomatoes
- diced cucumbers
- Kalamata or Greek olives
- Place potatoes in stock pot and cover with water. Bring to boil, then reduce heatand simmer 10-15 minutes until potatoes are tender when pierced with fork.
- Mix dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Drain potatoes and transfer to serving bowl. Add remaining vegetables and dressing and mix well.
- Add any of the optional ingredients desired.